OMG xDD he flips it off then it rolls to 6am hahah!! his face!
game: Five nights at freddy’s
Grom delivers the killing blow.
(Images should be read from the bottom, up.)
GoFundMe is allowing a campaign for people to donate money to Darren Wilson, the cop who killed Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO.
When called on this, and how it violates their ToS, GoFundMe’s response was to delete the hateful, disgusting, racist comments from the donations. They refused to end the campaign. Apparently it is only “promoting hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime” if people can see the deplorable sentiments behind the donations. Somehow deleting the evidence of those sentiments magically changes what those donations are for: rewarding a police officer for killing Michael Brown.
This is absolutely a direct violation of GoFundMe’s ToS, yet GoFundMe is refusing to act. These are people giving money to an individual that gunned down an unarmed black teen. He is profiting from this killing, and it directly promotes racial intolerance and violence. There is no reason why GoFundMe should allow this campaign to continue…
… Except that GoFundMe gets 5% of the cut. In this case, 5% of 235k is $12,500. GoFundMe and Darren Wilson both are profiting off the killing of Michael Brown, and GoFundMe has decided they’d rather take their cut of the money than follow their own ToS. $12,500 is apparently what it takes to abandon justice.
Please, join in the boycott of GoFundMe, and consider signal boosting this.
Go fund me has done other shitty things as well.
A man just walked past me and said “excuse me, but you look very nice tonight darlin” I said thank you and he said you’re welcome and walked off. And that is how you compliment a woman without harassing them
No, that is still unsolicited, and thus, harassment. No amount of “darlins” is gonna make me not want to punch your ass for coming on to me without provocation.
UR SO STUPID
Marta Klonowska (b. 1964, Warsaw, Poland) - Animal sculptures made from shattered glass pieces. Represented by: Lorch + Seide Gallery.
Hi there everyone! I’ve hit a personal milestone today and I wanted to celebrate with all of you lovelies that helped make it happen! So I wanted to give you all a chance to win a favorite friend of mine, the Ethereal Soul Trader!
For people who aren’t familiar with him, he’s more than just a battle pet and a wicked companion, hes’s also a vendor that sells 10 unique items!
- He sells a custom 6 piece outfit [sadly its white quality and therefore untransmogable, but it’s still super fun to have, it’s pictured above as modeled by my lovely draenei Aellemere]
- Ethereal Mutagen is an item that changes the appearance of anyone’s battle-pet for the duration of its summon.
- Diluted Ethereum Essence lets you detect invisibility for 30 seconds while *probably* not causing brain damage.
- Ethereal Liqueur An alcohol consumable that has a chance to turn you into a fleshbeast for a few seconds! [which can completely be mirrored with the Ai-Li’s Skymirror and other similar effects]
- Ethereal Essence Sphere which is the same sort of thing as the Heavy Leather Ball and the Voodoo Skull but with its own custom graphic for traveling through the air!
So, the few rules for this giveaway are as follows:
- Reblogs and likes each count as an entry
- You can reblog as much as you want, but please be courteous to your followers!
- You must be following me to eligible, but new followers are welcome to participate
- You must be willing to give me your battle tag so that I can hand off the prize to you, and you must play on US realms to be eligible
- Please leave your askbox open so that I can contact you if you win
- Please no giveaway only blogs
- Giveaway ends September 23rd!
Thank you again to all of you lovely people who make my time on this site thoroughly enjoyable. One of my favorite parts of my day is interacting with you all here and I relish the ability to give something back to you all <3
things said in majority of movies:
- "I TRUSTED YOU!!"
- "she’s not just some girl!"
- "I should have told you this a long time ago."
- "I’m not a little girl anymore!!"
- "but I love him!!"
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
"I knew your father. He was a good man."
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.
"The world needs you!! *beat* I need you…”
Cartoon Bully Stereotype Collection